The personal information that we collect is used for the sole purpose of providing car transport services. We do not share our client’s personal information with anyone.
Terms and Conditions
- McNutt Automotive Logistics, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “McNutt”) agrees to transport vehicle(s) described on quotation on or about the dates requested. McNutt agrees to make every reasonable effort to complete timely pickup and delivery, however, we cannot guarantee specific dates or times. McNutt or its carriers are not responsible or liable for any claim or loss of any kind in the event McNutt or its subcontractors or agents are late in picking up Customer’s vehicle(s) and/or delivering Customer’s vehicle(s), regardless of the length of the delay. All pickup and delivery dates and times are estimates only. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO PICKUP OR DELIVERY TIMES OR DATES.
- Customer warrants that it is the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s), or that it has been duly authorized by the legal owner to enter into an agreement for transportation of the vehicle.
- It is understood and agreed upon that should the vehicle(s) contracted for pick up as a running unit become inoperable during transport, an inoperable fee of $100.00 will be added per inoperable vehicle upon delivery.
- It is understood and agreed that if a Customer’s vehicle(s) cannot be delivered or picked up directly to or from the Customer’s door due to restrictions, or inaccessibility, it is the Customer’s responsibility to meet the driver at a designated location.
- McNutt may, at its sole discretion, subcontract its obligations hereunder. While McNutt does not endorse the use of storage facilities designed for marshalling of vehicles, there is no guarantee expressed or implied that such facilities will not be used by a subcontractor. Additionally, McNutt will not assume liability for any unlawful acts committed by a subcontractor.
- It is understood and agreed that McNutt will not be liable for or reimburse any auto rental accruals, storage fees, or any other additional expenses incurred.
- Customer acknowledges and understands that the insurance coverage may not be insurance purchased by McNutt on Customer’s behalf, but rather may be insurance represented by the subcontractor’s insurance company.
- Customer shall prepare the vehicle(s) for transport by removing or properly securing all batteries, fragile or protruding accessories and other similar items. Customer releases any claims for damages that are caused by Customer’s failure to fulfill these obligations.
- Customer shall remove all detachable personal belongings from the vehicle(s). In no event shall McNutt or its subcontractors be responsible for the safe transport of any such contents.
- Customer authorizes McNutt, its subcontractors and agents to drive, park, store and otherwise operate or transport the vehicle(s) in any manner necessary to fulfill the obligations under this agreement. Customer shall maintain insurance on the vehicle(s) that shall extend to McNutt’s operation of the vehicle(s). Customer may be required to provide proof of insurance on the vehicle(s) to McNutt and will keep in force such insurance until transport of the vehicle(s) is complete.
- In no event shall McNutt, its subcontractors or agents be liable for any damages except for damages to vehicles actually transported and only to the extent such damages were caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
- Customer or appointed representative shall identify any damage to any vehicle(s) by noting the damage on the Bill of Lading at the time of pickup and delivery. Any claims related to such noted damage must be submitted in writing to McNutt or its subcontractor within 5 business days of delivery, or, in case of failure of delivery, within 5 business days of the date that vehicle(s) were scheduled to be delivered. Customer hereby waives any damage claims that are not noted on the Bill of Lading or for which Customer has not submitted a timely written claim. McNutt shall not be liable directly, in subrogation, or by assignment to Customer’s insurance company for any claims paid by the Company. In no event shall McNutt be liable for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages.
- All transport fees are required to be paid in full prior to processing the order. We accept all major credit cards. Any order cancellation will be fully refunded prior to scheduling a carrier for pick up. However, if a cancellation is requested after a carrier has been scheduled to pick up, the customer may be subject to a $100 dry run fee. All refunds from McNutt will be processed within two (2) business days. McNutt has no control over the processing of your refund through your credit card company.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable and the invalidity and enforceability of any provisions herein shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement supersedes all written or oral agreements between McNutt and Customer and may not be changed except when in writing by McNutt.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri. The parties further agree that any legal action arising out of this agreement shall be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction within St. Clair County, Missouri. Customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any and all defenses based on lack of personal jurisdiction.
McNutt Automotive Logistics Business Continuity Planning
McNutt Automotive Logistics has developed a Business Continuity Plan on how we will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our business continuity plan.
Contacting Us – If after a significant business disruption you cannot contact us as you usually do at (800) 755-2324 or by email at Admin@McNuttLogistics.com , you should go to our website at www.McNuttLogistics.com.
Our Business Continuity Plan – We plan to quickly recover and resume business operations after a significant business disruption and respond by safeguarding our employees and property, making a financial and operational assessment, protecting the firm’s books and records, and allowing our customers to transact business. In short, our business continuity plan is designed to permit our firm to resume operations as quickly as possible, given the scope and severity of the significant business disruption.
Our business continuity plan addresses: data backup and recovery; all mission critical systems; financial and operational assessments; alternative communications with customers, employees, and regulators; alternate physical location of employees; critical supplier, contractor, bank and counter-party impact; regulatory reporting; and assuring our customers prompt access to their funds and securities if we are unable to continue our business.
Our contract IT service backs up our important records in a geographically separate area. While every emergency situation poses unique problems based on external factors, such as time of day and the severity of the disruption, we have been advised by our contract IT service that its objective is to restore its own operations and be able to complete existing transactions and accept new transactions and payments within a reasonable period of time. Your orders and other requests could be delayed during this period.
Varying Disruptions – Significant business disruptions can vary in their scope, such as only our firm, a single building housing our firm, the business district where our firm is located, the city where we are located, or the whole region. Within each of these areas, the severity of the disruption can also vary from minimal to severe. In a disruption to only our firm or a building housing our firm, we will transfer our operations to a local site when needed and expect to recover and resume business within 24 hours. In a disruption affecting our business district, city, or region, we will transfer our operations to a site outside of the affected area, and recover and resume business within five business days. In either situation, we plan to continue in business and notify you through our website at www.McNuttLogistics.com. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents us from remaining in business, we will assure our customer’s prompt refund of any prepayments in your account.
For more information – If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us at (800) 755-2324.